1. I need a haircut. Any ideas? I was thinking of actually going shoulder-length for the first time since college. I can't handle blow-drying out this mess anymore.
2. We watched the season finale of Dexter first thing upon returning to Alaska on Christmas Eve (priorities, priorities).
I don't care if Deb is a Xanax addict. I love her. I'm unflinchingly loyal. This girl needs an Emmy. And I'll take one of those sparkly dresses too, please.
3. I posted vacation pictures yesterday. Did you check it out?
4. I made this soup for dinner on Christmas. Scott has decided that I cook better than restaurants often do (he said it, not me..I swear). When we go out to eat, we're often disappointed. Plus, you never know what's in the food at restaurants.
You need to make this soup. It freezes really well. You could also leave out the chicken, a' la vegetarian style.
5. I wanted a Longchamp for my birthday. Then, I read that they have no cell phone pocket on the inside. Is this true? I need a cell phone pocket. And now I don't know what to ask for concerning my birthday.
In short, I went on vacation and now I'm whining about hair and purses. If you have suggestions, let me know. Speak up so I can hear you over the sound of my tiny, whiny violin.